Activated carbon is currently the most widely used adsorbent. It has micropores of various shapes in the middle of its lattice structure, forming a unique multi-porous structure, which constitutes a huge adsorption area, so its adsorption capacity is particularly strong. Activated carbon filters use adsorption methods to effectively remove organic odors, colloids, residual chlorine and other bad odors, reduce the color of water, and are widely used in water purification of factories and towns, as well as reverse osmosis, ultrafiltration and ion exchange Pretreatment process section and improve the water quality of various deep purification equipment.
Activated carbon is made of coal, charcoal, fruit kernels, and shells, etc., and is made by high-temperature carbonization and activation treatment. Therefore, activated carbon has extremely high adsorption capacity. When activated carbon is used for dechlorination, hypochlorous acid is adsorbed on the surface of activated carbon and decomposes into hydrogen chloride and atomic oxygen. Atomic oxygen and carbon atoms quickly change from the adsorbed state to the combined state (carbon oxide). Therefore, there is no problem of adsorption saturation in dechlorination of activated carbon, only a small amount of carbon is lost. So activated carbon dechlorination can run for a long time. Activated carbon can not only dechlorinate, but also filter out suspended matter, humic acid, colloids, heavy metals, and odors remaining in tap water. Activated carbon regeneration usually adopts thermal regeneration method, that is, activated carbon decomposes organic matter adsorbed on the surface of activated carbon into carbon dioxide and water at a high temperature of 500-1000 ° C; it can also be purged with high pressure steam or with hydroxide Soaked in sodium solution to regenerate.
Design pressure: 0.6MPa Operating flow rate: 10-12 m / h
Working temperature: 5-50 ℃ Backwash intensity: 16-18 m / h
Instructions for use
1. The valve equipped with this equipment is a gate valve. If users need to choose other valves, they must indicate when ordering that our company can purchase them.
2. When the equipment needs rubber lining treatment, the valve is a rubber lining diaphragm valve. If users need to use other types of valves, they should indicate the model number when ordering, and the company can purchase for them.
3. The filter material in the equipment is taken care of by the user, and the company can also purchase it.
4. If the user needs other requirements, the company can also design and manufacture according to their requirements.
5. Please read our company's installation and operation manual before installation and use.
- Previous: Quartz sand filter
- Next: No more;