Inclined tube settler (clarifier) is installed on the sludge suspended layer when the inclined tube with an inclination angle of 60 degrees is installed. The suspended matter in the raw water, solid matter or floc alum formed after adding coagulant is added. The surface area of the bottom side of the inclined tube accumulates into a thin mud layer, and the sludge suspended layer is slid by gravity, and then sinks into the mud hopper, which is discharged into the sludge tank for further treatment or comprehensive utilization, and the supernatant gradually rises to the concentration. The water pipe is gradually discharged, can be directly discharged or can be used.
Inclined tube settler is made based on the sedimentation principle of the advection sedimentation tank to remove fractional particles. By adding inclined tubes in the tank, the hydraulic radius is reduced. Increasing the wet perimeter of the water cross section of the pool, so when the water flow is at the same horizontal flow velocity V, the Reynolds number Re can be greatly reduced, thereby reducing the accumulation and promoting the precipitation. In addition, the addition of an inclined pipe can also shorten the particle sedimentation distance. Reduce precipitation time and improve precipitation efficiency.
1. Simple structure without wearing parts, durable and reduce maintenance.
2. Stable operation and easy operation.
3. Less power and energy saving.
4. It occupies less land, saves investment, launches quickly, and has high efficiency.
5. Filler is hexagonal honeycomb inclined pipe. Filler materials are polypropylene, fiberglass, etc.
6. The inclined angle of the inclined pipe is generally 60 °, and it can be made into 50 °, 55 °, etc. according to requirements.
7. When the length of the inclined pipe is one meter, the effective load is designed according to 2 ~ 8m3 / m2.
8, strong adaptability, shock resistance load can adapt to different water quality treatment processes.
Third, installation and use:
1. Adopt glue or electric bonding to fix the oblique pipe during installation. The parallel plate inclined plate is fixed with a support frame, and the wave inclined plate is fixed with a through-hole screw.
2. During the installation, the inclined direction should not make the water flow straight to the inclined pipe (plate).
3. Regular flushing and reasonable management to reduce the blockage caused by the crazy growth of biofilm.
4. The plane of the inclined pipe (plate) must not bear concentrated loads.
5. Do not use open flames in areas where inclined pipes (plates) are installed.
It is a steel structure resin anticorrosion equipment. It uses glass fiber reinforced plastic or PP honeycomb inclined pipe filler with an inclination angle of 60 degrees, an oblique length of 1 meter, and an inscribed circle diameter of 25 mm to 80 mm to achieve the best precipitation effect. There are 4 types of inclined tube settler available for users to choose, and different flow inclined tube settler can be designed according to the raw wastewater test data. Generally, coagulant should be added during use.
Inclined tube sedimentation water purifier can be used as ancillary equipment for water purification processes such as air flotation and biochemical processes, and it can also treat a variety of sewage in a single stage. E.g:
1. The mixed water containing multiple metal ions in the electroplating wastewater, the removal rate of chromium, copper, iron, etc. reaches more than 90%. The general electroplating wastewater must be treated to reach the discharge standard.
2. Coal mine waste water can make the turbidity 500 ~ 1500 mg / liter to 5 mg / liter.
3. The chroma removal rate of printing and dyeing, bleaching and other wastewater is 70 ~ 90%, and the CODcr removal rate is 50 ~ 70%.
4. The removal of large amount of organic matter in the wastewater of leather, food and other industries. The CODcr removal rate is 50 ~ 80%.
5. The CODcr removal rate of chemical wastewater is 60 ~ 70%, the chroma removal rate is 60 ~ 90%, and the suspended matter reaches the discharge standard.
|model||Flow Q (t / h)||Overall dimensions (L * W * H) (mm)||Dead weight (t)||Running weight (t)|
|TY5||5||1800 * 1800 * 2800||2.8||8|
|TY10||10||2400 * 2400 * 3100||3.3||13|
|TY15||15||2800 * 2800 * 3500||3.8||18|
|TY20||20||3200 * 3200 * 3800||4.2||25|
|TY25||25||3500 * 3500 * 4200||5||31|
|TY30||30||4200 * 3500 * 4500||6||37|
|TY40||40||5000 * 3500 * 4500||6.8||48|
|TY50||50||6600 * 3500 * 4500||8.1||60|
- Previous: Driving type scraper
- Next: No more;