I. Features Although the working principle of the "YF unified air flotation device" is basically the same as that of other air flotation devices, there are major structural changes and it has the following characteristics:
1. Equipment integration Generally, the air flotation system is composed of separate air floatation tanks, dosing equipment, container tanks, container water pumps, air compressors, and sewage pumps, so that the installation time is long, the management is inconvenient, and the area is large. YF air flotation organically combines these separate equipments. Generally, the sewage that adjusts the PH value can be put into use immediately as long as it is connected to the inlet and outlet of water, and does not need to be a foundation.
2. Once the operation automation YF air floatation is debugged, there is no need for a special person to manage the normal operation, and the operation can reach the state of automatic unmanned management.
2. Scope of application 1. The total content of heavy metal ions such as chromium, zinc, copper, nickel, and lead in electroplating wastewater is less than 50PPM, and the removal rate can be more than 70%.
2. The chromaticity removal rate of printing and dyeing wastewater reaches about 90%, the COD removal rate is about 60-70%, and the BOD removal rate is about 50%.
3. The COD removal rate of food, slaughtering and tanning wastewater is about 70%, and the suspended solids removal rate is about 90%.
4. Oils and fats from refining wastewater can be reduced to less than 10 mg / L, and the wastewater can reach the level of clarification.
5. For chemical wastewater and pigment paint, the COD removal rate is 74%, and the chroma removal rate is about 93%.
6. The recovery rate of white water for papermaking can reach about 95%, the COD removal rate is about 86.7%, and the clean water is completely reused.
7. The turbidity of the bath water in the large pond can be stabilized below 10 degrees, and the bacteria in the water have dropped significantly.
8. The turbidity of drinking water and industry can be purified to 5 degrees. At the same time, it has a good effect on reducing the chroma oxygen consumption.
Third, the working principle < br The working principle of the air flotation device is to dissolve a large amount of air in water under certain conditions to form dissolved water as a working medium. The pressure is suddenly reduced through the releaser, and it is quickly released, generating a large number of fine bubbles It adheres to the "alum flower" in the coagulation reaction wastewater to make the flocs float, thereby quickly removing the pollutants in the water and purifying the water.
Fourth, the process description
YF air floatation is divided into four parts:
1. Dosing and coalescing part: sewage is pumped from the sewage tank to the vortex reactor by the sewage pump. Generally, the medicine is added before the sewage pump, so that the liquid medicine and the sewage can be sufficiently mixed by the impeller of the sewage pump. The chemical liquid is supplied by the dosing device, and the sewage after adding the medicine enters the vortex reactor, and the sewage is sufficiently coalesced.
2. Release of dissolved gas from reflux water: The quality of the air flotation effect depends mainly on the dissolved gas and the release effect of reflux water. The air flotation uses energy-efficient dissolving gas and release equipment, so that the compressed air of the air compressor is fully mixed and dissolved in the dissolving gas tank with the reflux pressured by the water pump after treatment to form dissolved gas water. The working pressure of the dissolving gas tank is generally It is 2-3.5Kg / cm2.
3. Air-floating part: Sewage coagulated by dosing enters the air-float, and the dissolved water in the gas-dissolving tank is suddenly decompressed by the dissolved-gas releaser at the lower part of the inlet pipe, so that the air dissolved in the water is suddenly decompressed. A large number of micro-bubbles were released. During the rise of the micro-bubbles, it encountered suspended solids that had condensed in the sewage. The micro-bubbles adhered to the suspended matter and caused it to float up quickly, so that all the suspended matter in the sewage floated. On the water surface, they are then discharged into a sludge tank by a scraper on the upper part of the air float, and the bottom of the tank is discharged by treated fresh water.
4. Electrical control part: This equipment is equipped with an electrical control cabinet. After commissioning, it can reach unmanned operation. The electric control cabinet controls the operation of the dissolved gas water pump, slag scraper, and air compressor.
Five, equipment shape and size
|Water capacity (m3 / h)||10||15||20||30||40||60||80||100||120|
Technical Specification Sheet
|Inlet pipe DN||100||100||100||100||125||150||150||200||200|
|Outlet pipe DN||100||100||100||100||125||150||150||200||200|
|Sewage pipe DN||100||100||100||150||150||150||200||200||200|
|Vent tube DN||50 * 2||80 * 2|
|Dissolved air pump model||2DA-8 * 3||2DA-8 * 4||2DA-8 * 4||2DA-8 * 5||2DA-8 * 5||2DA-8 * 6||DA1-80||DA1-80||DA1-80|
|Dissolved water pump power||3||4||4||5.5||5.5||7.5||7.5||10||13|
|Dissolved gas tank diameter||ф400||ф400||ф400||ф600||ф600||ф800||ф800||ф1000||ф1000|
|Scraper power||0.55 Kw|
|Air compressor model||Z-0.025 / 6||Z-0.05 / 6|
|Air compressor power||0.375Kw||0.75Kw|
|Operating weight||12||17||twenty two||30||42||52||70||86||105|
- Previous: No more;
- Next: No more;