How is the sewage treatment equipment maintained?
How is the sewage treatment equipment maintained? The most important part of sewage treatment equipment in its use is rust prevention and maintenance. The following Zhongxiang Environmental Engineering will popularize some knowledge about sewage treatment equipment. The following introduces the daily maintenance of sewage treatment equipment . The main points are as follows: :
1. Correct selection of filter cloth for domestic wastewater treatment equipment. The filter cloth must be cleaned once at the end of each work so that no residue remains on the surface of the cloth. The filter cloth is hardened to soften, and if damaged, it should be repaired or replaced in time.
2. Pay attention to protect the sealing surface of the filter plate and avoid collision. It is better to stand it when placed to reduce deformation.
3. The tank of domestic wastewater treatment equipment is usually cleaned once every six months, and the hydraulic oil in the tank is replaced. When the liquid level is found to be lower than the lower limit, the oil should be replenished immediately.
4. The temperature of the material liquid to be filtered should be ≤100 ℃, and there should be no foreign matter or hard objects in the material liquid to block the feeding port, so as not to damage the filter cloth.
5. The valves of the material liquid and washing water must be opened and closed according to the operating procedure. The material liquid and washing water must not enter at the same time. After the work is completed, the remaining material liquid in the pipeline of the domestic wastewater treatment equipment should be exhausted as much as possible.
6. Keep the domestic wastewater treatment equipment and machines clean, keep the workplace clean and the roads clear. Do not step on the pipes and valves to avoid bending and excuses.
The above is the question about the maintenance of sewage treatment equipment explained by Henan Zhongxiang Environmental Engineering Co., Ltd. Welcome you to inquire!